Nghĩa của từ lloyd's register bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "lloyds register"
1. Insurance: 110 % from Lloyd's register.
2. Shipbuilding board certified by Lloyd's Register.
3. Our ship is registered with Lloyd's Register of Shipping.
4. Richard is an executive member of the Board of Lloyd's Register.
5. Ship which is in best condition according to Lloyd's register.
6. This method has been already approved by Lloyd's Register of Shipping.
7. Our Quality Management System is assured by Lloyd's Register to ISO 9001:2000 standard.
8. Lloyd's Register warns that care needs to be taken when running at reduced power outputs.
9. Since 1760, the name Lloyd's Register has been linked with the integrity of third party assessment.
10. Lloyd's Register also believes that the industry needs flexible designs capable of operating most effectively across different power output bands.
11. Operational flexibility, enabling owners to respond to different oil prices, is an area that Lloyd's Register has been addressing.
12. Technical and economic research conducted by Lloyd's Register is available to shipowners and shipyards to provide guidance when investigating solutions.
13. Lloyd's Register was established in 1760 as the world's leading independent classi?cation and inspection authority for shipping and engineering.
14. The approval is subject to Lloyd's Register being informed of any changes in the product 's formulation, specification or status of manufacturing quality control accreditation.
15. Established by internationally renowned Lloyd's Register, LRQA pioneered the modern day principles of quality assurance, and is now acknowledged worldwide for reliability, integrity and innovation.
16. In 2000, it received an ISO 9002.4 quality certificate for the discipline "Navigation" from the Lloyd's Register, and in 2004 – ISO 9001-2000 for all disciplines.
17. These devices from the xControl series now meet the approval requirements of the following shipping classification societies: Lloyd's Register (LR), Germanischer Lloyd (GL), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Bureau Veritas (BV) and American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).