Nghĩa của từ load|loads bằng Tiếng Anh
something carried, burden; unit of measure or weight; capacity; amount of work which must be done (by a person, machine, etc.); something which weighs down on or oppresses; weight which rests on a structure or part
Đặt câu với từ "load|loads"
1. Normal design loads include:Roof live load, Dead load, Suspending load, Crane load, Mezzamime live. load, Wind load, Show load, Seismic load, etc.
2. 7 Normal design loads include:Roof live load, Dead load, Suspending load, Crane load, Mezzamime live. load, Wind load, Show load, Seismic load, etc.
3. Non-linear dummy load for monitored ac loads
4. At load time, the system loader then loads the bit-appropriate kernel extension.
5. These alternative provisions relate only to load volume and the distance between dangerous goods loads.
6. For example, click + Page Loads to expand all the page load details in the Flow section.
7. Preferably the experimenter should apply known end loads, determine apparent moduli and extrapolate to zero load.
8. 23 The basic approach is first to identify the market is a one-way or two-way, and then calculate the load, load, including constant load and live load, By calculating the value calculated design loads.
9. The live load should be determined that the exceedance probabilities of live load for different design working life equal to that for conventional design loads.
10. This paper, regarding the constructional loads as proof loads and using proof load method, presents a new method to analyse the reliability of prefabricated reinforced concrete (RC)components.
11. 3 The live load should be determined that the exceedance probabilities of live load for different design working life equal to that for conventional design loads.
12. If your data loads run for long periods of time, then consider forbidding only merges during peak load times.
13. A programmable load is a type of instrument emulating both alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) resistance loads.
14. By using this algorithm the maximal restorable loads at one of the stages of the load restoration can be gotten.
15. A method of load estimation for multi service CDMA systems is proposed in this paper. With this method, uplink and downlink loads are estimated, and load thresholds are then determined.
16. He wrote loads and loads of letters to people.
17. Swinging arm was common in small cars that were sprung softly and could carry large loads, because the camber is independent of load.
18. A mathematical model for optimal load-shedding control is established which minimizes the total amount of shed loads to maintain transient angle stability.
19. Service (fatigue) loads:
20. The liquid tank semi-trailer was a complex load system. It stood all kinds of loads from the road and the loading liquids.
21. Loads and loads of different ways of using these little suspended chords.
22. TESTS WITH ECCENTRIC LOADS
23. CRITICAL LOADS OF ACIDITY
24. All test were performed by introducing failure loads, so 180% of admissible loads.
25. Critical loads of acidity