Nghĩa của từ loading|loadings bằng Tiếng Anh
[load·ing || 'ləʊdɪŋ]
act of a person or thing that loads; something loaded, burde
Đặt câu với từ "loading|loadings"
1. Axle loadings and stressing withstood
2. Freight - car loadings continue to slack off.
3. 13 Freight - car loadings continue to slack off.
4. Catenary assembled single rib arch that carries vertical loadings and was analyzed in this paper, calculation formula of critical loading of lateral stability flexuosity by the energy principle.
5. It'showed no signs of exudation or other failure to contain liquid loadings.
6. Pollution loadings and physicochemical characteristics of low - sulfite SCMP effluent were determined.
7. Loading Preview
8. — Aerodynamic loading
9. Aerodynamic loading
10. Solar energy driven loading units for loading batteries and accumulators
11. These materials can not be pretensioned to avoid the slack condition resulting from asymmetrical loadings.
12. The maximum permissible loadings shall be permanently marked in a clearly legible manner on cranes.
13. Buchmann's paper  partly fills the gap, but it merely deals with moment loadings.
14. Is the loading dock restricted to only loading dock personnel?
15. Loadings: Substances , such as china clay or other mineral fillers added to the furnish of paper.
16. Shell observed that for several regional lakes, acid deposition loadings exceeded CL values under baseline conditions.
17. Precipitation loadings of Pb and Hg were several times greater than background accumulation in lake sediments.
18. Loading category list
19. Wireline loading chambers
20. Loading in supplies.
21. Loading relief provisions
22. The joint loadings are sustained with a mechanical interlocking, making the use of an adhesive optional.
23. com/loading capacity.html), loading capacity and graduation of bowl mill also are discussed.
24. Recommended Preventive Actions When loading or off-loading a powered piece of equipment:
25. Query definition loading failed