Nghĩa của từ loading apron bằng Tiếng Anh
mobile platform on a ship that enables cars or other cargo to be moved on and off
Đặt câu với từ "loading apron"
1. So's your apron.
2. Put an apron on.
3. You need an apron.
4. Yes, it was an apron.
5. Can't recognize him without an apron.
6. Come on... take off that apron.
7. Don't let the apron deceive you!
8. Why are you wearing my apron?
9. She always wore a nylon apron.
10. In russet gown and apron blue.
11. You better get your apron on.
12. Her apron was speckled with oil.
13. Could you tie this apron round me?
14. acid-resistant, acid-proof overalls or apron;
15. Edward's doll was in Anna's apron pocket.
16. My apron flapped, my teeth were clenched.
17. An apron keeps his clothing unstained.
18. Got a extra apron in the back.
19. She tied an apron around her waist.
20. Mrs Squirrel will wear an apron, naturally.
21. Chris was in a grimy apron, sweeping up.
22. acid-resistant, acid-proof overalls or apron
23. Good judgment was tugging on my apron.
24. She rubbed her hands on her apron.
25. 12 Good judgment was tugging on my apron.