Nghĩa của từ loadstone|loadstones bằng Tiếng Anh
stone with magnetic properties that attracts iron; piece of loadstone used as a magnet; something which attracts (also lodestone)
Đặt câu với từ "loadstone|loadstones"
1. Love is the loadstone of love.
2. Gold was the loadstone that drew men to Alaska.
3. Yes. The Loadstone Rock was drawing him, and he must sail on, until he struck.
4. Afterwards people discover the south North Pole characteristic of loadstone but invented mariner's compass.
5. The great leader attracts to himself men of kindred character, drawing them towards him as the loadstone draws iron.
6. But, when the temperature of magnetic iron and loadstone goes up, the member heat of their inner part exercises more and more and quickly.
7. But this kind of science be like loadstone again, drawing on continuous quest of people for several a hundred years with thorough of research.
8. The metals learns a house to make the magnetic iron and the loadstone disappearing the magnetic temperature to be called "reside an inside temperature" completely.
9. One of these was loadstone which is basically a chunk of naturally occurring iron which has somehow in the course of the earth's long history obtained a magnetic orientation.
10. Yes. Like the mariner in the old story, the winds and streams had driven him within the influence of the Loadstone Rock, and it was drawing him to itself, and he must go.