Nghĩa của từ loaf|loafed|loafing|loafs bằng Tiếng Anh
idle, dawdle, pass the time lazily
Đặt câu với từ "loaf|loafed|loafing|loafs"
1. He was fired when he loafed on the job.
2. He was just loafing around all morning.
3. His remaining soldiers were not loafing around Berlin.
4. A group of kids were loafing around outside.
5. You are loafing away your precious time!
6. The boys were in the compound loafing.
7. He is always loafing around and doing nothing.
8. Spiced goose meat loaf?
9. You are loafing through life, you lazy fellow!
10. The boss crawled him for loafing on the job.
11. Don't stand there loafing there's work to be done.
12. Nobody likes your meat loaf.
13. Don't loaf your life away.
14. They spend all day loafing around on street corners.
15. Stop loafing and get on with cleaning the windows!
16. I wouldn't like loafing. I don't want to ride the gravy train.
17. Broadway was full of loafing thespians in search of next season's engagements.
18. This is your meat loaf.
19. He allowed me to waste those two precious years in loafing around at home.
20. I've been loafing a bit for the last few days.
21. Knead, then shape into large loaf.
22. Cut another slice off the loaf.
23. ... and a loaf for Matron, please.
24. A loaf of bread costs 70p.
25. Social loafing Working less hard and being less productive when in a group.