Nghĩa của từ loaf|loaves bằng Tiếng Anh
mass of bread which is shaped into a rectangular or rounded form and baked in one piece; mass of chopped meat or other food that has been shaped into a rectangular or rounded form; head (British Slang)
Đặt câu với từ "loaf|loaves"
1. The kitchen bread-bin yielded three loaves of wrapped sliced white bread, and a single granary loaf.
2. Take fine flour and bake twelve loaves of bread, using two - tenths of ephah for each loaf.
3. Three loaves of bread, please.
4. Two white loaves, please.
5. They could carry 800 tin loaves.
6. Bakers form dough into loaves.
7. Its world was loaves of Raisin Bread.
8. Spiced goose meat loaf?
9. Two-pound loaves range from $ 3 to $
10. Nobody likes your meat loaf.
11. Don't loaf your life away.
12. She makes six loaves a week.
13. He bought two loaves of bread.
14. This is your meat loaf.
15. 4 They will ask about your welfare and give you two loaves, and you must accept the loaves from them.
16. To make loaves(Sentencedict), follow the directions on page
17. Knead, then shape into large loaf.
18. Cut another slice off the loaf.
19. ... and a loaf for Matron, please.
20. A loaf of bread costs 70p.
21. I need a loaf of bread.
22. She kneaded the dough and shaped it into loaves.
23. Punch down the dough and form it into loaves.
24. Punch dough down and shape into two loaves.
25. I'd like one of the round loaves, please.