Nghĩa của từ loafer|loafers bằng Tiếng Anh
['loaf·er || 'ləʊfə(r)]
idler, dawdler, lazy person; low slip-on shoe
Đặt câu với từ "loafer|loafers"
1. Because he was a loafer.
2. Back to work, you loafers.
3. A street loafer became a commissar.
4. (1 Corinthians 4:11) An incurable loafer?
5. The loafer receives his passing grade.
6. The cute tasseled loafers are from her mother.
7. I will not be a mental loafer.
8. A loafer always has the correct time.
9. Tianlun Choose love had become additional loafer life!
10. Michael: He is a bit of a loafer.
11. The loafer is hanging about the attractive girl.
12. Loafers that looked more like model cars.
13. You bunch of good-for-nothing loafers.
14. And therefore no slackers allowed! no deadwood! no lightweights! no loafers!
15. Black oxfords (lace-up dress shoes), black loafers (slip-on shoes), brown oxfords or loafers, and you're set (not counting your athletic shoes, of course).
16. Is it me or is Jimmy light in the loafers?
17. A strong man is not willing to be a loafer or sponger.
18. He was wearing a very attractive pair of black tassel loafers.
19. Snaffle loafers reduced from ￡61 to ￡ Ankle boots ￡71 to ￡
20. The Parade was crowded with richly dressed and bejewelled loafers.
21. The two loafers had disappeared, no doubt to some early-starting poolroom.
22. The only thing missing was DNA evidence and the Bruno Magli loafers.
23. From the sound of it, it was the voice of Lu , the well - known loafer.
24. Mrs Halloran was yard monitor and her penny loafers were next to him.
25. A look passed between the two men as George took the loafers.