Nghĩa của từ loam|loams bằng Tiếng Anh
fertile soil containing clay and sand as well as decomposed vegetable matter; combination of clay and straw which is used in casting making molds and bricks
Đặt câu với từ "loam|loams"
1. 2 Depending on the proportions, clayey loams and sandy loams can be identified.
2. Most of the soil is loam, clay loam, sandy loam, and clay, which absorbs water at a moderate level.
3. Most of soil texture ranges from clay loam tO loam clay.
4. That explained sandy loam and loam were fit for the occurrence of EPN.
5. Plant the seeds in good loam.
6. Halfway along the Chambly Canal, the soil is more fine loam, coarse loam, fine clay and fine alluvium.
7. Loam, what is this that is?
8. One occupies relatively dry sandy loam soils.
9. In soil and paddy soil, red loam - based.
10. The objective was to determine the heavy metal desorption rates for three heavily contaminated soils (clay loam, loam, and sandy clay loam), treated under optimum conditions with either citric acid, tartaric acid, or EDTA for comparison.
11. Loam is a mixture of sand, silt, and clay.
12. The creek trickles pleasantly, carving away at the pale loam.
13. Selected from old vines planted on red loam with ironstone.
14. However, the effect of its permeability and water-maintaining in loam soil, sandy loam and vermiculite was not so obvious as in soddy soil.
15. Coarse sand or gravel with peat or loam is suitable.
16. In developing the water resistance properties of unburned clays, researchers discovered that linseed oil stabilised loams performed very well.
17. In the suburbs, the soil cover is largely alluvial and loam y.
18. Pot the tubers with their crowns exposed in a loam-free potting compost.
19. In the damaged quadrant three men raked stones from the freshly rolled loam.
20. We camped there, where the loam was trampled by countless herds of bison.
21. Loam is a soil with roughly equal proportions of clay, sand and silt.
22. Therefore a mixture of clay or loam and coarse river sand is needed.
23. The ship was completely buried in the soft loam of the sea bottom.
24. The results indicated that citric acid was a more consistent leaching agent compared to tartaric acid and EDTA, which were efficient mainly in treating the clay loam and the sandy clay loam, respectively.
25. 14 Loam is a soil with roughly equal proportions of clay, sand and silt.