Nghĩa của từ loan|loaned|loaning|loans bằng Tiếng Anh
lend a sum of money for a period of time; give temporarily, lend
Đặt câu với từ "loan|loaned|loaning|loans"
1. Home equity loans are secured loan.
2. Any other installment loan payments, such as student loans or unsecured loans.
3. There was also the question of opportunity cost, in that the loaning party lost other possibilities of utilizing the loaned money.
4. SME loans, bills discounting, finance lease, and personal consumption loan guarantees.
5. Loan products offered by financial cooperatives include salary advances, agricultural input loans, working capital loans and equipment purchase.
6. In the 70 years of the family business, Beverly Loan, which usually charges 4 percent monthly interest on loans, has never loaned so much as it has in the past few months, he said.
7. Thanks for loaning me some cash.
8. In the risk management field, a good early warning system with clearly loaning rules will help the bank's accommodator to make loans.
9. Commercial bank loans are divided into three types: credit loan, secured loan (guarantee, mortgage and pledge), and bills discounted.
10. Return to the current amount of loans should be repaid the outstanding principal and interest for loans and loan principal.
11. SME loans, lease financing guarantees for the individual consumer loan guarantees; Foreign investment.
12. Issuing of credit, loan advice, credit bureaux, granting and securing of instalment loans
13. 8 In the risk management field, a good early warning system with clearly loaning rules will help the bank's accommodator to make loans.
14. Congress also has shifted from direct loans to loan guarantees: promises to pay back private bank loans if the borrowers default.
15. You may loan snacks from the GCS-General affair and sign a loaner for the following week to pay back loaned snacks.
16. How loan scams operate How homeowners get in over their heads with home equity loans:
17. SME loans, bills discounting, finance lease guarantee; Loan guarantees for the individual consumer; Foreign investment.
18. Unsecured loan quote helps you to understand the conditions of the loans a better way.
19. Any regular savings and loan repayments such as hire purchase or personal loans also belong here.
20. A Loan Guarantee Fund also operates to provide "crisis" loans as an alternative to the moneylender.
21. The merger was different from the debt loans, unsecured debt consolidation loan does not require collateral.
22. FISIM on loans granted to non-residents (including FIs) = interest receivable − (loan stock × ‘external’ reference rate)
23. Loaning someone money is not a trivial matter.
24. The teacher loaned her a dictionary.
25. Unlike closed-end loans, open-end credit does not require a borrower to specify the purpose of the loan and the lender cannot foreclose on the loan.