Nghĩa của từ loan capital bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "loan capital"
1. Loan capital
2. Interest rates on loan capital may be high.
3. The banks were reluctant to loan capital on high risk projects.
4. The ratio of loan capital from both the supply and demand determined through competition.
5. The State would convert in advance the subordinated loan capital of DKK # million into share capital
6. Starting with capital classification, the thesis classifies the business capital into two main categories: equity capital and loan capital.
7. Formal venture capitalists are also likely to want loan capital or preference shares; they may want these to be convertible.
8. None of the subsidiaries had any loan capital in issue at any time during the year ended 31st December 200
9. Venture capitalists will usually want ordinary shares as well as loan capital or preference shares in return for their investment.
10. 10) Starting with capital classification, the thesis classifies the business capital into two main categories: equity capital and loan capital.
11. This is in stark contrast to the fifties and sixties when loan capital formed an important part of corporate financing needs.
12. While the scope for profitable investment in manufacturing industry was limited, the owner-occupied housing market seemed ideal for loan capital.
13. We find that the bank will twist the loan capital amount of enterprise under the above two kinds of asymmetric information conditions.
14. The former, for instance categories such as ground rent, commercial capital, loan capital etc. become subordinate to industry capital in the modern history system.
15. The capital sources include funds from individual and institutional investors and entrusted fund from financial institutions, which are used as registered capital and loan capital.
16. At that time, microfinance really saved us, both the loan capital and support we got from loan officers. Each day our profits increase a little more.
17. No part of our share or loan capital is listed on or dealt in on any other stock exchange and no such listing or permission to deal is being or proposed to be sought in the near future.