Nghĩa của từ loiter bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "loiter"
1. Don't loiter your away.
2. Don't loiter away your time.
3. Don't loiter on the way home!
4. Please do not loiter in the streets.
5. You should not loiter your time away.
6. One should not loiter his time away.
7. We'll be left behind if we loiter.
8. He had no great temptation to loiter.
9. Come straight home and don't loiter, Alan.
10. Avoid: Regret to loiter, bewilder to busy unpromising.
11. Don't loiter on your way home from school.
12. (Proverbs 22:29) “Do not loiter at your business.”
13. Please do not loiter in one street after school.
14. But watch me loiter over coffee with my Rachel.
15. We would as soon go to a film than loiter about here.
16. 6 Paul further states: “Do not loiter at your business.
17. Unemployed young men loiter at the entrance of the factory.
18. We must not loiter or we will be late for school.
19. The high school students like to loiter in the Central Square.
20. Some of them can loiter in the air for long periods.
21. No one has time to loiter over a meal these days.
22. The teacher told the students not to loiter their time away.
23. Now is not a time to relax, loiter, or turn back to erroneous ideas.
24. Five or six teenagers loiter in front of a newsagent, drinking shandy and smoking.
25. He part carefree swim to loiter about, part the west of the east lo see.
26. 19 Five or six teenagers loiter in front of a newsagent, drinking shandy and smoking.
27. (Romans 12:11) The Greek word translated “loiter” carries the thought of being “sluggish, slothful.”
28. 11 Five or six teenagers loiter in front of a newsagent,(www.Sentencedict.com) drinking shandy and smoking.
29. This is a drive to loiter over, a spot or series of spots to invest a fine day in.
30. In this sense, the myth has been parasitic in human lives and never been loiter away.
31. How patiently you tangle with wry triangles, clothing the family of nobodies who loiter in our dark.
32. They loiter outside the big match with fistfuls of grubby tickets priced at many times their face value.
33. Well, ma'am, given the mission brief, we thought we should decrease the gross weight and increase the loiter time.
34. Schools of sunfish still loiter there, and Stuart hooks one of their members and stiff-poles it right in.
35. If have a power fail for a day, we can go out to loiter about or sit together to chat, talk heart with family.
36. he must loiter about country churches, attend wakes and fairs and other rural festivals, and cope with the people in all their conditions and all their habits and humors.
37. Genuine Christian zeal ‘abhors what is wicked,’ ‘loves without hypocrisy,’ ‘expresses tender affection for the brothers,’ ‘does not loiter at God’s business,’ is ‘aglow with the spirit,’ ‘slaves for Jehovah,’ ‘rejoices in the hope ahead,’ ‘endures under tribulation,’ ‘perseveres in prayer,’ shows concern for Christian responsibilities and is marked by an unflagging moral earnestness.—Rom.