Nghĩa của từ luster bằng Tiếng Anh
the luster of the Milky Way
The exhibition displays exquisite pieces made by fusing and blowing with top quality glass powders, precious metals, lustre and leafs from different countries.
The Wensleydale's primary value is in its fleece, which produces among the finest lustre wool in the world.
One of my little trees has been hauled in from the greenhouse, and at midnight, I will decorate it with spare chandelier lustres .
Đặt câu với từ "luster"
1. A surface shininess or luster.
2. This ring lost its luster.
3. Adding Luster to the Truth
4. Mac Luster Lipstick in " quiet please.'
5. Luster... Make your credit file shine!
6. Do you observe a diamantine luster?
7. These pearls have a beautiful luster.
8. A shade lack luster this morning, Chiltern
9. Beverly Hills has not lost its luster.
10. I have tried to maintain its luster.
11. Even without expert help, you can consider luster.
12. Comparatively the glycol double stearin produces the pearly luster is intense, the glycol single stearin produces the pearly luster is exquisite.
13. It is unsurpassed for softness, luster, and durability.
14. Lustrous: Silk has an elegant luster of pearl.
15. But where is all the luster, you wonder?
16. 5 Beverly Hills has not lost its luster.
17. Characteristic: pale yellow white bean curd and luster.
18. You too can take on the luster of Christ.
19. And it can significantly increase luster , decontaminate and anti - electrostatic.
20. A good name keeps its luster in the dark.
21. Pearlescent Pigment luster almost apply to all thermoset and thermoplastics.
22. A premium spray paint with the luster of brushed metal.
23. Chalcedony has a waxy luster, and may be semitransparent or translucent.
24. 26 A good name keeps its luster in the dark.
25. Its nature is like opaline doves'-neck luster, hovering and evanescent.
26. It is a rare earth element with a metallic silver luster.
27. 9 A good name keeps its luster in the dark.
28. Crystal to raise living atmosphere, refraction fantastic luster, it is warm.
29. Description: Silver grey lumps with metallic luster , easily oxidizable in air.
30. This is a light green luster glass accented with silver paint.
31. If you follow the right procedures, the luster will stay for years.
32. However, it turns out that the gems’ luster came from another source.
33. She stayed there till she married, adding her luster to the address.
34. His great books have added luster to the university where he teaches.
35. The five nail polish above is luster or lusterless nail polish, adopt importing raw material to produce, make the luster, stability achieve the best blance, keep the leading quality.Sentencedict
36. Now their lives, too, can add luster to the Word of God.
37. It is an easily workable metal with a bright silvery-gray luster.
38. A clockwork loses its luster once one glimpses the gears beneath its face.
39. The metallic film comprises nanolaminated film optically designed to have a metallic luster.
40. Then, with a dab of paste, he burnished them to a high luster.
41. Democracy and human rights will then likely lose their luster as global norms.
42. But more recently his results seems to have lost some of their luster.
43. Bring skin radiant, fair and beautiful luster, improve speckles and dull, black skin.
44. However, for Mr Hamlin, the Richmond bonds lost their luster in the repricing.
45. Indium is a very soft, silvery- white true metal that has a bright luster .
46. (John 17:16) When first drawn to the light, they may have lacked luster.
47. Manufacturers are responding with blended traditional lines with subtle hits of luxury and luster.
48. Colds, flu or any ailment that diminishes vocal stamina and luster are potentially disastrous.
49. The good conduct of the brother had ‘added luster to the doctrine of God.’
50. How can we “take on more of the luster of the life of Christ”?