Nghĩa của từ make a sacrifice bằng Tiếng Anh

give up something

Đặt câu với từ "make a sacrifice"

Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa từ "make a sacrifice", trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo những mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ make a sacrifice, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ make a sacrifice trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh

1. Did I make a sacrifice?

2. Perhaps we should make a sacrifice.

3. We must make a sacrifice sometimes.

4. Well madam, we'll make a sacrifice.

5. And the people least willing to make a sacrifice?

6. The internationals needed to recover so I had to make a sacrifice.

7. A real hero has courage, a nobel purpose and willing to make a sacrifice.

8. In order to ideals, I have to pay a little effort, and even make a sacrifice?

9. Those who become virtuous in their old age merely make a sacrifice to God of the devil's leavings .

10. But because of a willingness to make a sacrifice for our shared objectives, we reached a spiritual consensus.

11. When men grow virtuous in their old age, they only make a sacrifice to god of the devil's leavings.

12. My team mates and I know that if I have to make a sacrifice for the team I'll be the first one to do it and accept it.

13. Ask your date about a movie he or she wants to see and get tickets. Make a sacrifice on this date and it will be shown to your date.

14. Many of you believe that the evidence of true friends is what they do to show their loyalty, honesty, trustworthiness, or willingness to make a sacrifice when you need help.

15. Other than 5% of the public who will willingly make a sacrifice to buy green vehicles, the other 95% of people will ask, 'What am I getting – what's the deal?'

16. Obviously, the people of Israel had no idea what I was saying, because I said I was going to make a sacrifice, but I ended up killing theprophets of Baal.

17. A. Because it's part of what makes us human. It's a manifestation of what's best within us, which is our capacity to love and to make a sacrifice for others.

18. A CEO who accepts an annual salary of $1 sends a powerful message -- namely, that he or she is a team player who wants to make a sacrifice for the good of the company.

19. The Azzurri international had stated on Tuesday that he wanted to remain at Lazio, although he needed the club to show that they were willing to make a sacrifice to keep him in Rome .