Nghĩa của từ malayan bằng Tiếng Anh
The most successful example of the ‘oil-spot’ strategy, in his view, was the British campaign against Malayan insurgents in the 1950s.
Đặt câu với từ "malayan"
1. Indo - Malayan chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
2. Rubber became the staple of the Malayan economy.
3. During the Malayan Emergency, both the Malayan government and the MNLA had competed for the support and loyalty of the Orang Asli communities.
4. During World War II, the Malayan People's Anti-Japanese Army was allied with the British, but during the Malayan Emergency, members of its successor (the Malayan Races Liberation Army), were branded "terrorists" by the British.
5. The alluvial tin, from the Malayan river gravels, is almost exhausted.
6. At the same time, the Malayan Communist Party (MCP) launched an armed insurgency to form a communist government in Malaya, culminating in the Malayan Emergency which lasted until after independence.
7. UMNO strongly opposed the Malayan Union, but originally did not seek political power.
8. A Malayan pit viper has yielded a chemical that could treat stroke.
9. The word Kampong or Kompong is of Malayan origin and means village or hamlet.
10. In 1989 the Malayan Communist Party (MCP) signed a peace agreement with the government of Malaysia.
11. The cub is one of four male Malayan tigers born this year at the Cincinnati Zoo.
12. This species is commonly known as the Malayan Angel-fish, Mono and more rarely the Fingerfish.
13. Malayan barn owls are adapting quickly to this rich habitat and are reproducing much faster than elsewhere.
14. Much of the Chinese community, which now made up 45% of the Malayan population, still comprised transient labourers.
15. Sentencedict.com] the Malayan tapir was made of redundant clay to explain its body shape both round and full.
16. The Indo-Malayan lowlands are home to Asian elephants, clouded leopards, wild water buffalo, gaur, hornbills, cobras and geckos.
17. These export industries gave the Malayan government a healthy surplus to invest in industrial development and infrastructure projects.
18. The Party retreated to the jungle and formed the Malayan Peoples’ Liberation Army, with about 13,000 men under arms, all Chinese.
19. These settlements were protected by barbed wire and modelled after the successful New Villages used earlier during the Malayan Emergency.
20. Due to its closeness to the Malayan border, Pattani was the second most important objective of the Japanese 25th Army.
21. 28 The Indo-Malayan lowlands are home to Asian elephants, clouded leopards, wild water buffalo, gaur, hornbills,[www.Sentencedict.com] cobras and geckos.
22. FULL SET OF CLEAN "ON BOARD" MARINE BILL OF LADING TO THE ORDER OF MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD MARKED "FREIGHT COLLECT", NOTIFY APPLICANT.
23. The Malayan government was not keen on having the Chinese Singaporean population push the Malays into a minority position in the new Malaysia.
24. In 1949, after the Malayan Union had been replaced by the semi-autonomous Federation of Malaya, UMNO shifted its focus to politics and governance.
25. In the traditional genesis legend in Thailand, the Malayan tapir was made of redundant clay to explain its body shape both round and full.
26. At the war's end, he returned to the Malayan civil service, becoming assistant commissioner of labour in the state of Perak in 1946.
27. Considering classification of Bivalvia fauna of Vietnam coast, the fauna should belong to the Indo-Malayan subregion under the Indo-west Pacific region.
28. Those with Arabic or Malayan ties usually adhere to Islam, and those with European background are generally members of Christendom’s churches, Catholic and Protestant.
29. The Malacca Straits river system is formed by a joining of waters from northeastern Sumatra and the western Malayan Peninsula, draining into the Andeman Sea.
30. In 1961, when the Malayan government began discussing a possible merger with neighbouring Singapore, Sabah, Sarawak and Brunei, problems of ethnic power relations arose again.
31. A young tiger cub gives his mother a hug. The cub is one of four male Malayan tigers born this year at the Cincinnati Zoo.
32. It suggested that giant panda might has closer relationship with bears than that with lesser panda and raccoon and should be classified into the Ursidae family with malayan bear .
33. British Army senior officer Michael Carver then reminded the Philippines that Britain would honour its obligations under the Anglo-Malayan Defence Agreement (AMDA) if fighting broke out.
34. In 1946, Onn bin Jafar founded the United Malays National Organization, which got a broad representation among the Malays and accordingly, became a living symbol of Malayan nationalism.
35. The pupil to devils, and nine chicken, ray, the malayan tapir Zheng, scarlet, pretty, huge tooth seven evil help, and see leading role out how to fix, flat demon swing magic!
36. As with the earlier Malayan Emergency (1948–1960), the Sarawak Communist insurgents were predominantly ethnic Chinese, who opposed to British rule over Sarawak and later opposed the merger of the state into the newly created Federation of Malaysia.
37. The surviving crew members of the American bombers that were shot down met varying fates; a small number linked up with resistance movements such as the Malayan Peoples' Anti-Japanese Army, while others were captured by the Japanese and held in harsh conditions.