Nghĩa của từ polish bằng Tiếng Anh
The most difficult discussions centred on the Polish government and Poland's frontiers.
Cornell brought in a Polish women who said that the medium did in fact speak Polish .
Đặt câu với từ "polish"
1. Polish translations
2. • Metal polish
3. The precursor to modern Polish is the Old Polish language.
4. Polish knights, "rycerz", are an example of the westernisation of Polish armies.
5. Arts, renovation, Polish workers...
6. (By Special Polish aircraft)
7. Cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations, oven cleaners, furniture polish, shoe polish, waxes, household detergents
8. The wood won't polish.
9. dark brown shoe polish.
10. Lithuanian–Polish–Ukrainian Brigade (abbr.
11. The table gleams with polish.
12. I love your nail polish.
13. Apply a little wax polish.
14. The polish is rubbed off.
15. Marble takes a high polish.
16. Polish industry generally is becalmed.
17. 28 The polish is rubbed off.
18. Apply polish with a soft brush.
19. Use acetone to remove nail polish.
20. a polish for conditioning leatherWHICH WORD?
21. The room smelt strongly of polish.
22. Anglicisms in German and Polish language
23. Polish intelligence produced some false visas.
24. Elbow grease give the best polish.
25. Aril rusty and polish when ripe.
26. Selected problems by the translation of advertising slogans from German into Polish and from Polish into German.
27. Wax polish preserves wood and leather.
28. QUICK-DRYING OR STANDARD NAIL POLISH?
29. Apart from talks of fighting Polish resistance, the Soviets and the Germans discussed ways of exchanging Polish POWs.
30. The book, owing to the author's mother being Polish, contains a number of references to the Polish culture.
31. His writing has potential but lacks polish.
32. Happy Polish Witnesses with their new releases
33. She smelled of leather and shoe polish.
34. Polish your shoes with a brush.
35. Czyż Henryk at Polish Music Information Centre
36. You a wife of a Polish officer.
37. She likes to apple-polish her boss.
38. We can soon polish off that job.
39. The car needs some spit and polish.
40. Eg:She likes to apple-polish her boss.
41. Polish-german partnership and their role in the polish-german reconcilement-process on the example of city’s partnership Leszno-Suhl
42. Polish rats with a fatty-acid storage disease.
43. He was one of the leading Polish alpinists.
44. Adri, do you still have your nail polish?
45. 1988 – Polish architect Andrzej Tomaszewski is appointed Director.
46. Have a manicure regularly or use nail polish .
47. Well, I think she's either Russian or Polish.
48. She'd painted her toenails with red nail polish.
49. I need to polish up on my Spanish.
50. Would you polish up the article a bit?