Nghĩa của từ put off bằng Tiếng Anh
Though the storyline was good (a spoof of ‘The Parent Trap’) the script and treatment are a huge put-off .
Đặt câu với từ "put off"
1. Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
2. You must put off your doubts.
3. The ship put off at last.
4. We put off from the quay.
5. He had put off all personal cares.
6. The ship put off to sea. Sentencedict.com
7. Why don't you put off your coat?
8. Don't put off the party on my account.
9. She couldn't put off the dreaded moment forever.
10. The negotiations have been put off/postponed indefinitely.
11. People are put off by her strident voice.
12. Don't be put off by his physical appearance .
13. Where do you want to be put off?
14. McGinnity was put off balance by the cordiality.
15. People are put off by his strident voice.
16. He Teaches Us to Put Off the Natural Man
17. Once, she had been put off by his hauteur.
18. This afternoon's meeting will have to be put off.
19. The appointment was put off because of his illness.
20. 11 The negotiations have been put off/postponed indefinitely.
21. The meeting has been put off for a week.
22. I won't be put off with such vague promises.
23. Do not be put off if some are howling.
24. They didn't think the meeting would be put off.
25. Many people are put off by his surly behavior.
26. We've had to put off our wedding until September.
27. Their wedding ceremony was put off till next year.
28. According to one dictionary, “procrastinate” means “to put off intentionally and habitually; to put off intentionally the doing of something that should be done.”
29. Never put off until tomorrow what may be done today.
30. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
31. Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.
32. It was put off at Newtown and delivered by road.
33. You cannot put off telling Richard the truth any longer.
34. Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow.
35. So he put off dealing with it, week after week.
36. I've been put off reading the book by all the hype.
37. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
38. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
39. However, they were put off by his rambling and disorganised sermon.
40. Don’t put off till tomorrow what should be done today.
41. 1 “Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.”
42. She was put off maths by a bullying and incompetent teacher.
43. I was rather put off by the shamelessness of his proposal.
44. Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today.
45. Don’t put off what you can do today till tomorrow.
46. Never put off till tomorrow what can [may] be done today.
47. 9 However, they were put off by his rambling and disorganised sermon.
48. Women who put off having a baby often make the best mothers.
49. He says prospective fathers-in-law are put off by his career.
50. Conclusions δ ALA PDT could put off the disease progression in BXSB.