Nghĩa của từ raise an issue bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "raise an issue"
1. Banks often issue preferred shares to raise capital .
2. We need to raise public awareness of the issue.
3. The union plans to raise the issue of overtime.
4. 17 The union plans to raise the issue of overtime.
5. 5 In this context, you raise the issue of Kashmir.
6. Question: Will we raise the issue of the Chinese presence in PoK and the stapled visas issue?
7. (Revelation 12:1-12) In Job’s day, Satan would raise a burning issue.
8. CyberWorks said it aimed to raise US $ 530 million through the rights issue.
9. Also, of course, a trust is at liberty to raise new capital by an issue of additional ordinary or debenture shares.
10. Corruption was never an issue. Election fraud never was an issue.
11. NEUTRALITY AGAIN BECOMES AN ISSUE
12. There is an initial issue.
13. The abortion issue is an even more divisive issue between sisters.
14. 28 That really a blur between off - time and work time that does raise a big privacy issue.
15. Gradually raise your body into an upright position.
16. In this sense, affectivity is not simply an issue of language learning and teaching, nor an issue of education, but an issue of the development of human beings.
17. Capital punishment is an emotive issue.
18. This is the same president who did not raise a single foreign policy issue in his second inaugural address.
19. Embryo research is an emotive issue.
20. To strengthen or raise ( an armed force ) by enlistment.
21. Banking regulations are an SEC issue.
22. Formal disputation of such an issue.
23. Drug use is an emotive issue.
24. Absentee ballots were also an issue.
25. Corpses raise questions, questions raise armies.