Nghĩa của từ raise few eyebrows|raise few eyebrow bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "raise few eyebrows|raise few eyebrow"
1. Oh, he's gonna raise hell the next few years.
2. She did not so much as raise an eyebrow.
3. Oh boy, this record's going to raise a few hackles.
4. Someone finds this with pages missing, that could raise eyebrows.
5. Such rules are already starting to raise antitrust eyebrows at the justice department.
6. A few media may be compared when interview euphemistic, the question that raise is not quite acerb .
7. But fortunately, the spring training teams will play a few charity games to raise some needed revenue.
8. Do they really physically raise a sardonic eyebrow, and make a long face, or only metaphorically?
9. Corpses raise questions, questions raise armies.
10. Jemma's miniskirt raised a few eyebrows at the board meeting.
11. An intriguing item on the news pages caused me to raise an eyebrow over my morning coffee.
12. Raise shields.
13. The prospect of vino from the Indian subcontinent may raise eyebrows, but the 'wine atlas’ is fast expanding
14. The explicit definition of the form within a view might raise some eyebrows but our examples are too simple.
15. Is to raise.
16. Raise yourself, peacock!
17. Raise your head.
18. It'd raise the dead, kill them, and raise them again.
19. Mr Smith cites a figure for his firm's annual sales growth that would make a taipan raise his eyebrows.
20. Few resources are needed to train and raise a rat to adulthood and they have a lifespan of six to eight years.
21. Raise your hands!
22. Raise search periscope.
23. Raise the bridges!
24. Raise your arms
25. Raise your weapons.