Nghĩa của từ raised to a power|raise to a power bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "raised to a power|raise to a power"
1. You tried to raise a non-number to a power, '%# '
2. An exponent is a mathematical notation indicating the power to which a number is to be raised.
3. A logarithm tells you what power a base number must be raised to in order to produce a given value.
4. 1 A logarithm tells you what power a base number must be raised to in order to produce a given value.
5. They had the power to raise the revolt by using the demons
6. A power conversion device (3) that directly converts polyphase AC power to AC power.
7. A power supply device (300) supplies electric power from an external power source (500) to a vehicle (100).
8. To raise the power demand in ( an electrical circuit ), as by adding resistance.
9. We know that kinetic energy increases as length raised to the fifth power.
10. Conceptually, market power is the power to raise price above the competitive level and, at least in the short term, to obtain supra-normal profits
11. Conceptually, market power is the power to raise price above the competitive level and, at least in the short term, to obtain supra-normal profits.
12. A power amplifier controller controls a power amplifier and is coupled to a polar modulator.
13. 8 We know that kinetic energy increases as length raised to the fifth power.
14. It is a strange desire to seek power and to lose liberty, or to seek power over others and to lose power over a man's self.
15. The serializer and deserializer use the power-down state, a low-power sleep mode, to reduce power consumption.
16. A power quadrilateral consists of apparent power S, active power P, reactive power Q, and distortion power N, or is composed of a fundamental harmonic power triangle and a harmonic power triangle.
17. His declared agenda is to raise standards in schools, fortify parent power and decentralise control.
18. A load sharing, multi-module power supply system (400) for supplying power to a load.
19. The power transmitting device (4) transmits AC power modulated on a carrier to the power receiving device (7).
20. The power source provides power to a refrigeration unit that includes a variable speed compressor.
21. The AC power source supplies power to a transformer having a primary winding and a secondary winding.
22. Athenians were giving up a little bit of power, to keep the power to themselves!
23. 7 Liberal - a power worshipper without power.
24. The present invention relates to a power-cut (power outage) compensating method for a washing machine.
25. A wireless telephone has an output power controller (120) which provides a limit to the maximum transmit power, sufficient to provide adjacent channel power rejection (ACPR).