Nghĩa của từ ramble bằng Tiếng Anh
Surely we should be able to walk our dogs or simply ramble along in safety and in peace to enjoy the views and healthy exercise?
Đặt câu với từ "ramble"
1. Ramble ramble come to man underwear ministry insensibly.
2. Ramble a bit.
3. Let flipism guide your ramble. "
4. Followed by an afternoon family ramble.
5. Speakers who ramble are almost inevitably bores.
6. I won't ramble on about that.
7. Used the LynX graphical interfaces, initialize ramble scene.
8. Ramble Two was over very familiar terrain.
9. Ramble Two was over very familiar terrain. Sentencedict.com
10. We went for a ramble through the woods.
11. We went for a ramble over the moors.
12. Dean Wilford tends to ramble when he speaks.
13. We go for a ramble through the woods every Saturday.
14. She's getting old and she tends to ramble a bit.
15. Collision detection is a key technique in virtual ramble.
16. I like to ramble about the street after work.
17. The hotel also offers a free guided ramble every week.
18. Do not ramble or your interviewer could lose interest.
19. 9) Used the LynX graphical interfaces, initialize ramble scene.
20. This is the best season for a ramble in the suburbs.
21. 7 Do not ramble or your interviewer could lose interest.
22. The young man ramble on with an air of great consequence.
23. I quite like the idea of going for a ramble one weekend.
24. I sat down and let him ramble on for a few minutes.
25. The clouds ramble in the sky everyday, shed tears ever and again.
26. There's plenty to discover as you ramble around this little island.
27. In a ten-page ramble, Barre explains why he wrote the book.
28. Sorry if I seem to ramble on and on about my daily life.
29. I would have taken the time to listen to ramble about his youth.
30. I do not wish to ramble on on a theory of international politics.
31. My favorite ramble is the nine-mile hike to West Potrero Road.
32. I like ramble about the street after work, and buy something passingly .
33. I could say much more, but I don't want to ramble on.
34. Do not ramble about the street after school, you have to study hard now.
35. 5) Cathy and I escaped from the washhouse to have a ramble at liberty.
36. The trouble is once Dad gets started on a subject, he tends to ramble.
37. The family made the amazing find while on a nature ramble in the woods.
38. He had lost track of what he was saying and began to ramble.
39. I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth .
40. I love to ramble through the fields and lanes in this part of the country.
41. These Transformer headphones allow you to wear your choice of Ramble on your ears.
42. I wonder you should select the thick of a snowstorm to ramble about in.
43. I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his 8 tth.
44. She loved to ramble, too, and we were always glad when she could join with us.
45. Rail ramble: Richmondshire Ramblers' next outing will include a trip on the Settle-Carlisle railway.
46. I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.
47. When you ramble on about topics it is more likely that you are losing your audience.
48. I was told to weaken my left-hand grip and the game became a sort of nature ramble.
49. Who has the patience to listen to some high school student ramble on about his teachers?
50. When you're all set, click the Start button in the Recording Controls option and ramble away!