Nghĩa của từ resultant|resultants bằng Tiếng Anh
[re'sult·ant || rɪ'zʌltənt]
consequence, outcome, result
Đặt câu với từ "resultant|resultants"
1. Thrust, weight, aerodynamic resultant;
2. Has their resultant activity been effective?
3. The resultant hydrolytic reaction product is dihydrochloride.
4. The resultant defect is known as chromatic aberration.
5. The blast and resultant fire destroyed the building.
6. The resultant hydrolytic reaction product is methylenedioxyamine dihydrochloride.
7. The viscous drags is equal to the resultant force.
8. The resultant acceleration time curve shall be uni-modal
9. The resultant acceleration time curve shall be uni-modal.
10. The resultant deferred debt service charges are included in debtors.
11. The resultant data is then evaluated and the rules refined.
12. It is important, therefore, to inspect the resultant mail message.
13. Method of making aerosol valve mounting cups and resultant cups
14. The resultant drag could topple the plane from the sky.
15. The resultant image was assessed using a Quantimet image analyser.
16. Her torpedoes ignited and the resultant explosions destroyed the ship.
17. There are resultant phasic convergence and retraction of the eyes.
18. The resultant computer models are used in oil field development.
19. The resultant pattern, therefore, is a constant alternation of mood.
20. The resultant triaxial acceleration referring to the head centre of gravity
21. The resultant triaxial acceleration referring to the head centre of gravity.
22. Traditionally, elimination theory is concerned with eliminating one or more variables from a system of polynomial equations, usually by the method of resultants.
23. Plant communities maintained at an early successional stage characterize the resultant roadsides.
24. Following the replication of chromosomes, resultant chromatids remain attached at the centromere.
25. Using geometry, we shall be able to search out the resultant force.