Nghĩa của từ resume|resumed|resumes|resuming bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·sume || rɪ'zuːm / -'zjuːm]
recommence, begin again; retake, take back; continue, go o
Đặt câu với từ "resume|resumed|resumes|resuming"
1. Alexa, resume: resumes media
2. I'm resuming compressions.
3. Night resumes her reign.
5. In time, though, Hosea must have resumed marital relations with her, thereby reflecting God’s willingness to accept his people back and resume his dealings with them.
6. His training resumes at first light.
7. The protocol, or the server, may not support file resuming
8. Jehovah, however, prevented them from resuming “their original position.”
9. Play resumes and Krajicek puts away easy volley.
10. Take this resume.
11. 23 Today, I handed out 30 resumes only to find out, after the last resume was handed out, my brother had changed the last sentence of every paragraph to 'I am a massive douche bag.
12. 12 The system could restart rather than resuming from hibernation.
13. Today, I handed out 30 resumes only to find out, after the last resume was handed out, my brother had changed the last sentence of every paragraph to 'I am a massive douche bag.
14. He resumed his dogged effort.
15. And resume the dose.
16. Currency appreciation would resume.
17. Peace talks will resume tomorrow.
18. The woman whom Ms Wong keeps seeing after resuming her sight.
19. Power and phone service were being restored; daily life was resuming.
20. Keep printing time of verifying and resuming identical with actual time.
21. Play resumed quickly after the stoppage.
22. Cobalt had resumed his grim expression.
23. When training resumes, it will be back to square one.
24. To resume line items, navigate to the same More actions menu and select Resume.
25. Why don't they put those vital statistics on their resumes?