Nghĩa của từ resumption|resumptions bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·sump·tion || rɪ'zʌmpʃn]
recommencement, act of beginning again; act of retaking; continuatio
Đặt câu với từ "resumption|resumptions"
1. He set no date for its resumption, however.
2. The resolution called for the resumption of negotiations.
3. He also called for "speedy resumption of civilian rule."
4. We are hoping for an early resumption of peace talks.
5. Is the situation ripe for the resumption of composite dialogue?
6. The soldiers had demanded the resumption of the national conference.
7. It is premature to speculate about the resumption of negotiations.
8. Maldivian side expressed appreciation for resumption of export of stone aggregates.
9. The application deadline is two weeks before the resumption of classes.
10. Both countries are now hoping for a quick resumption of diplomatic relations.
11. No date has been finalized for the resumption of talks, he said.
12. The investments required for this resumption comes from the Aga Khan Foundation.
13. * Both Leaders welcomed the resumption of Alitalia direct flights between the two countries.
14. Post-war economic reconstruction in the country must begin with the resumption of agricultural production.
15. The president called for an immediate ceasefire and a resumption of negotiations between the two sides.
16. These Guidelines specify setback distances, acoustic monitoring, visual monitoring, delay/resumption criteria etc.
17. I am interested in the potential resumption of the trilateral or quadrilateral talks.
18. Resumption of the talks is indicative of an improving relationship between the countries.
19. But look elsewhere and we are scarcely witnessing a resumption of socialism's long march.
20. The massacre has sabotaged for the time being any resumption of negotiations between Mandela and de Klerk.
21. At 06 p. m. a bell rang on the floor, signaling the resumption of trading.
22. According to Kyodo, Zou asked for an early resumption of the 1990-95 loan package.
23. Caesarean section was not associated with the postpartum depression and resumption duration of sexual activities.
24. The target at the participation level includes resumption of working, sports and leisure activities.
25. This will facilitate resumption of negotiations in which all Final Status issues should be addressed.