Nghĩa của từ resurface|resurfaced|resurfaces|resurfacing bằng Tiếng Anh
re-emerge at the surface, reappear at the surface; recoat with a new surface
Đặt câu với từ "resurface|resurfaced|resurfaces|resurfacing"
1. Old prejudices began to resurface.
2. Nationalist tensions have resurfaced here.
3. His bad habits began to resurface.
4. All the old hostilities resurfaced when they met again.
5. One of the missing paintings suddenly resurfaced.
6. The No.3 expressway has been resurfaced recently.
7. Now the old image of a mean-spirited Dole immediately resurfaces.
8. The cost of resurfacing a damaged playground is enormous.
9. AE : Will we see any old flames resurface?
10. Rumors resurfaced that the sale of the company might fall through.
11. They saw a German submarine resurfacing near their warship.
12. The same project resurfaced in the US under President Reagan.
13. Doubts that had been submerged in her mind suddenly resurfaced.
14. Machines for resurfacing ice rinks and parts and fittings therefor.
15. The relationship between Penn and Dane resurfaced during Desert Storm.
16. Poignancy was largely subsumed into world-weariness, resurfacing in spasms of authenticity.
17. Now blended with Orthodoxy, such ancient beliefs are resurfacing.
18. George struggled wildly, going under and resurfacing at regular intervals.
19. Please contact me if any of the stolen paintings resurface.
20. This chain resurfaces in Nusa Tenggara in the ruggedly mountainous islands of Sumba and Timor.
21. These ideas resurfaced again in the American civil rights movement.
22. Dr. Amstutz, who developed a hip-resurfacing system sold by the Wright Medical Group, said he believed that resurfacing, which typically uses all-metal components, was safe.
23. Method for resurfacing concrete pavement using a ready mixed dry mortar
24. That vital ingredient - confidence - is still absent but it may resurface soon.
25. Drivers will experience delays while stretches of the road are being resurfaced.