Nghĩa của từ resurrection|resurrections bằng Tiếng Anh
[,res·ur'rec·tion || ‚rezə'rekʃn]
act of bringing back to life, act of raising from the dead; act of bringing back into use
Đặt câu với từ "resurrection|resurrections"
1. (b) What resurrections did Jesus perform?
2. The Bible documents a number of resurrections.
3. He empowered some of his devoted servants to perform actual resurrections.
4. Hound of resurrection?
5. Witnesses of the Resurrection
6. Solid Proof of Jesus’ Resurrection
7. By a figurative resurrection or by a literal resurrection from actual death and the grave?
8. The grand resurrection of the dead.
9. There is a solution: resurrection plants.
10. The flower of resurrection and rebirth.
11. As you read the accounts, note how these resurrections took place in front of many eyewitnesses.
12. Why will the resurrection glorify Jehovah’s name?
13. After the Resurrection, the disciples became renewed.
14. (Isaiah 26:19) Long before that, Elijah and Elisha were empowered by Jehovah to perform actual resurrections.
15. 4 As people begin to study the Bible, most read accounts of past resurrections, such as the raising of Lazarus.
16. The demystification of the Resurrection upsets many Christians.
17. The Scarab represented - Self - Generation , Resurrection and Renewal.
18. This was the beginning of the First Resurrection.
19. 16 Jesus’ resurrection validates all that he taught.
20. * See also Death, Physical; Mortal, Mortality; Resurrection; Soul
21. What is your reaction to the resurrection hope?
22. I testify of the reality of the Resurrection.
23. Prayer and the Resurrection —Proof That God Cares
24. What proof of Jesus’ resurrection did Paul provide?
25. After his resurrection the bandages remained in the tomb.