Nghĩa của từ resurvey|resurveyed|resurveying|resurveys bằng Tiếng Anh
conduct a new study, reexamine; remeasure a plot of land to determine boundaries
Đặt câu với từ "resurvey|resurveyed|resurveying|resurveys"
1. They have already spent a great deal of effort in resurveying the problem.
2. And also the scheme of initial data purification and the use of resurveying materials are applied .
3. All of the above bring a turning point to resurvey the value and connotation of Tang-Fu.
4. This paper uses the study method of the fact and the illation to resurvey the kernel technology plan of Star wars.
5. 18) This paper uses the study method of the fact and the illation to resurvey the kernel technology plan of Star wars.
6. According to new standard, resurvey data of gravity from 1972 to 1985 in Liaoning area have been overall Straihgtened and researched.
7. We resurvey Chinese quantifiers contrasting to Russian, classifying quantifiers into individual and non-individual which is classified into different sub ones, according to semantic value.
8. On the basis of the existing study we tries to resurvey and explore the urban inclusion of peasant workers using the perspective of social exclusion.
9. As a result, it is especially imminent and important to resurvey the realistic transcendency in the proper realm of theory, by combining with specific creative activities.
10. It will provide beneficial reference for the oilfield development experts to resurvey bore-hole path in steel casing holes, to deploy infill wells and to analyze lopsided wear of the sucker rod, ...
11. Therefore, a resurvey of the blue-and-green landscape which is a good part of our traditional Chinese painting is very important to the development of our modern Chinese painting.
12. The first two chapters set forth that the change of market environment and market competition compels enterprises to resurvey the status of logistics from the angle of supply chain management.
13. In 1671, in order to encourage an expansion of the Dutch settlements, the English resurveyed Oude Dorp (which became known as "Old Town") and expanded the lots along the shore to the south.