Nghĩa của từ resuscitation bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·sus·ci·ta·tion || rɪ‚sʌsɪ'teɪʃn]
revival, act of restoring to life; act of restoring to consciousness
Đặt câu với từ "resuscitation"
1. Cardio-cerebral resuscitation.
2. The economy needs vigorous resuscitation.
3. He was given mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
4. Approach to pneumoperitoneum after cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
5. A restoring to life from a deathlike condition; resuscitation.
6. Do you know mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?
7. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation ( CPR ) is an important component emergency.
8. The Times reporter closely followed the resuscitation attempt.
9. NOTE: Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation is not recommended.
10. The utility model improves hypoxia and causes cardiac resuscitation.
11. Observe the resuscitation of podophyllotoxin liposomes chitosan film torabbits'vagina.
12. Hypothermia is appropriate for patients who comatose post - resuscitation.
13. She tore open his shirt and began cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
14. Resourcitation Cardiopulmonary resuscitation , or CPR , is help for a stop stopped heart.
15. If you are able to clear the blockage but the patient has not resumed breathing, perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, part of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
16. If the child does not respond, start cardiopulmonary resuscitation ( CPR ).
17. The laboratory and clinical research on cardiac arrest and resuscitation.
18. If the patient still not have autonomous respiration after being cleared the blockage, then mouth-to-mouth resuscitation of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) can be carried out.
19. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation or CPR is helped for a stopped heart.
20. We gave him mouth - to - mouth resuscitation and heart massage.
21. However , studies on resuscitation using norepinephrine in uncontrolled hemorrhagic shock are lacking.
22. 29 Although he was apparently drowned, resuscitation was accomplished by artificial respiration.
23. Objective To popularize international guidelines 2005 for cardiopulmonary resuscitation in Henan Provence.
24. Despite attempts at resuscitation, Mr Lynch died a week later in hospital.
25. It would be appropriate to offer ordinary resuscitation with suction, physiotherapy and antibiotics.
26. Objective To determine the benefit of hemodynamic monitoring for resuscitation of burn shock.
27. I would be if your powers of resuscitation were less adept.
28. The compressions must be coordinated with the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
29. Objective To study the effect of administrating vasopressin on cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
30. Two nearby students readily administered cardiopulmonary resuscitation until the paramedics arrived.
31. Objective : To evaluate the effect of the programmed resuscitation in CPR.
32. The patient suffered a cardiac arrest and died, despite an attempt at resuscitation.
33. 3 Despite attempts at resuscitation, Mr Lynch died a week later in hospital.
34. Hypertonic Saline Resuscitation : Efficacy May Require Early Treatment in Seerely Injured Patients.
35. The lifeguard used mouth - to - mouth resuscitation to save the child's life.
36. The questions on the forms cover everything from resuscitation to organ donation.
37. Objective To evaluate the training effect of cardiopulmonary resuscitation ( CPR ) among workers.
38. There was no cardiac output and resuscitation was abandoned at 55 a.m.
39. Since cardiopulmonary resuscitation ( CPR ) guidelines was constituted in 19 it was adopted many times.
40. The oxygenated solution resuscitation had some protective effects in spleen immunocytes injuries after shock.
41. He remembered learning mouth-to-mouth resuscitation in a scuba diving course years before.
42. To investigate the liquid resuscitation in approach to treatment of the obstetrical hemorrhagic shock.
43. Resuscitation restored the circulation, but the patient required artificial ventilation and inotropic support thereafter.
44. Objective To investigate the using of high-dose epinephrine for cardiac resuscitation.
45. The best way to do this is by mouth - to - mouth resuscitation.
46. This article reviews the progress pf intrauterine resuscitation treatment for fetal distress.
47. I immediately started giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and heart massage.
48. Continue resuscitation until the person starts breathing and then place them in the recovery position.
49. Easy Rider was like an ambulance arriving to perform an emergency resuscitation on his ego.
50. Objective To investigate the techniques of electrical defibrillation and their application to cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).