Nghĩa của từ resuscitative bằng Tiếng Anh
serving to restore life, reviving; serving to restore consciousness
Đặt câu với từ "resuscitative"
1. The common resuscitative agent for polluted cation exchange resin by iron is hydrochloric acid.
2. The outcome of this patient was excellent due to aggressive resuscitative measures including open-chest cardiac massage.
3. ICD can significantly reduce the cardical mortality of the patients with resuscitative cardiac arrest or ventricular fibrillation too.
4. 19 ICD can significantly reduce the cardical mortality of the patients with resuscitative cardiac arrest or ventricular fibrillation too.
5. It makes a conclusion that different markets cause different life cycle of tourist destinations, and offers pertinent resuscitative approaches.
6. Studying on the features of the combined wound with seawater immersion would help to improve the early resuscitative effect.
7. Electrolyte abnormalities are commonly associated with cardiovascular emergencies. These abnormalities may cause or contribute to cardiac arrest and may hinder resuscitative efforts.
8. The secondary survey does not begin until the primary survey (ABCDEs) is completed, resuscitative efforts are well established, and the patient is demonstrating normalization of vital functions.
9. Objective To analyse the effects of different resuscitative fluids on the lungs following hemorrhage, and to provide the scientific basis for the perfect fluid treatment in hemorrhage.
10. Objective It is to compare the resuscitative effects of normal saline (NS), 6% hydroxyethyl starch(HAES) and hypertonic-hyperoncotic solution(HHS) in rabbits with hemorrhagic shock.
11. After taking native medications for 5 days, he developed fulminant liver failure and was readmitted to our center and, in spite of resuscitative and supportive measures, he succumbed to his illness.