Nghĩa của từ resuscitator|resuscitators bằng Tiếng Anh
person or thing that revives, person or thing that restores consciousness; device used to stimulate respiration by forcing air into the lungs (Medicine)
Đặt câu với từ "resuscitator|resuscitators"
1. In this paper, structure design of filter canister, folding manual resuscitator which are the main parts of the resuscitator are discussed in detail.
2. Oxygen tubing can be connected to the nebulizer, oxygen mask and resuscitator to deliver supplemental oxygen.
3. Objective To investigate the training effectiveness of the new - style medical equipment, namely HER ( heart - lung resuscitator ).
4. Objective To investigate the training effectiveness of the new-style medical equipment, namely HLR(heart-lung resuscitator).
5. Resuscitator is designed to inflate lungs of newborn animals which have a heartbeat but are unable to breathe.
6. Fortunately, her family never went anywhere without an emergency kit containing a manual resuscitator bag, just in case Shaun had trouble breathing.
7. To provide high-concentration oxygen during resuscitation , it 15 necessary to use a resuscitator with an oxygen reservoir and sumcient supple- mental oxygen flow.
8. Such a situation is best handled by the administration of oxygen by a resuscitator or by placing the victim in an oxygen tent.
9. The cardiopulmonary resuscitator installed with this kind of teeth is reliable in action and is conveniently for switching into a breathing machine for first aid.