Nghĩa của từ retail|retailed|retailing|retails bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·tail || 'rɪːteɪl]
sell goods to final consumers, sell to end users; retell, repeat informatio
Đặt câu với từ "retail|retailed|retailing|retails"
1. Shanghai Swede Furnishing Co. Ltd is a retail store in home furnishing retails under IKEA group.
2. Automat Automated retail Automated retailing Keedoozle Kiva Systems Robomart Self checkout Vending machine
3. 10) Shanghai Swede Furnishing Co. Ltd is a retail store in home furnishing retails under IKEA group.
4. It originally retailed at ￡
5. 10) It originally retailed at ￡
6. The book retails at £14.95.
7. To a large extent, these rates of return reflect the fact that grocery retailing accounts for 92% of retail food sales.
8. Auchan Group, a Fortune top 500 company, is one of the world leading retail distribution groups active in mass distribution through hyper-markets and other retails channels.
9. Mr Hastings gleefully retailed the story to Mr Anderson over lunch.
10. This book retails at 10 dollars overseas.
11. The wine retails at ￡6.95 a bottle.
12. She retailed the neighbours' activities with relish.
13. Nowadays, retail market structure in our country is in a developing time, distribute, disorder and inferior of traditional structure will be changed, our country's retails is facing a integration.
14. This fancy quality retails at ￡99 per 100 gram ball.
15. The firm manufactures and retails its own range of sportswear.
16. It retails at a recommended price of €99.
17. The company makes and retails moderately priced sportswear.
18. This kind of chocolate is retailed at one pound a kilo.
19. Commercial retailing and retailing via global computer networks of beverages of all kinds
20. Fourthly, price regulation should be strengthened in drug retails.
21. I am looking for EPOS systems for retails supermarket chain.
22. Furthermore, price regulation should be strengthened in drug retails.
23. Commercial retailing and retailing via global computer networks of pre-cast concrete of all kinds
24. Retails of garments,Shoes, Bags, Belts, Jewellery, Clocks and Accessories
25. This is an article that is retailed at seventy pence.