Nghĩa của từ retain|retained|retaining|retains bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·tain || rɪ'teɪn]
keep in possession; keep in practice, continue to use; hold, keep; employ, hire (usually by making an initial payment)
Đặt câu với từ "retain|retained|retaining|retains"
1. G. Do you have a sample retain system Areretains retrievable? How are retains disposed of?
2. The shape-retaining film (1) allows the flexible circuit board (8) to retain a deformed shape.
3. The west side of the canal still retains its alignment even though the caisson docks were replaced with concrete retaining walls.
4. 24 The left selective-attention system directed at retaining verbal information dominated the choice of what was to be selectively retained from the environment.
5. Lunch boxes with cold retaining/heat retaining function (lunch jars)
6. Metal retaining structures, namely, retaining walls, bulkheads, bridge abutments and docks
7. Debris retaining reamer
8. Reinforced earth retaining wall is a widely used construction technique of retaining walls.
9. Refit the handwheel retaining screw.
10. Retaining a Remission of Sins
11. The monarch retains largely formal duties.
12. Labour lost 40 seats, retaining 151.
13. The domesticated cat retains its predatory instincts.
14. 2 He retains an almost professorial air.
15. She retains a reverence for her roots.
16. You retain your copyright.
17. 2 The production retains its original piquancy.
18. The singer retains custody of the children .
19. So again the hierarchy retains its integrity.
20. The building retains an aura of mystery .
21. Retaining rail for accommodating a heating pipe
22. The house retains much of its original charm.
23. The obligee retains its claim against the obligor.
24. Tossed salad retains its original taste and flavor.
25. Reinstall handwheel and secure with retaining bolt.