Nghĩa của từ retainable bằng Tiếng Anh
can be held in possession; can be continued, can be maintain; can be kept; can be hired by making an initial payment
Đặt câu với từ "retainable"
1. Fuzzy control with PWM used in the retainable load equipment is presented in this paper.
2. It is time to move beyond the disposable, throw-away product era, and usher in a new generation of the sustainable, retainable and reusable.
3. China is a typical country that is in serious lack of water. China's national economy of retainable development has been interfered by it.
4. Due to usual control methods making defects to retainable load system, fuzzy control with PWM is adopted, which has reached good control results.
5. The interchange of the optical fiber guide light needle and the needle core of a retainable needle are not needed when in use, and the blood efflux because of inexperienced operation can be avoided.