Nghĩa của từ retake|retaken|retakes|retaking|retook bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·take || ‚rɪː'teɪk]
take back, take again; film again, rephotograph
Đặt câu với từ "retake|retaken|retakes|retaking|retook"
1. I'm doing my retakes next summer.
2. He retook the chemistry paper last week.
3. Sitcom work requires a lot of retakes.
4. The exterior shots were retaken in Qingdao.
5. They retook a fortress in the naval port.
6. We must see gate opened and city retaken!
7. Owen is retaking two of his GCSEs.
8. Over here we must see that the be retaken!
9. At all costs the Bois had to be retaken.
10. We shall retake fruits of our labour.
11. It took seven retakes to get the scene exactly right.
12. We had to do several retakes before we got it right.
13. They had to do several retakes before the director was satisfied.
14. Libyan gov't troops retake rebel-held town.
15. The director, Ron Howard, was dissatisfied with Nicole's response even after several retakes.
16. First, Ne Myo Sithu easily retook the lightly held Bhamo.
17. He retook my hand and placed it on his forehead.
18. Residents were moved 30 miles away as the rebels retook the town.
19. Johnnie sat away from the window retaking the center of the seat.
20. Officers were going to retake sectors of the city.
21. Government forces moved in to retake the city.
22. The Siamese resistance retook their lost territories in 1768 and 1769.
23. Four retakes of my shivering acquaintanceship with the wintry waves were needed.
24. Limits will be placed on the number of exam retakes students can sit.
25. The junta tried to retake power in 19