Nghĩa của từ retaliation|retaliations bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·tal·i·a·tion || rɪ‚tælɪ'eɪʃn]
act of striking back, act of taking revenge; requital, reciprocation, act of paying back in kind
Đặt câu với từ "retaliation|retaliations"
2. They determined on retaliation.
3. Dulles called the policy massive retaliation.
4. They're pursuing a strategy of massive retaliation.
5. There will be retaliation against us.
6. In retaliation, the army allegedly massacred 100 people.
7. In retaliation, the king of Elam attacked Babylonia.
8. Actions taken on protection against retaliation policy inquiries,
9. The strategy would later be called massive retaliation.
10. You think trying to kill me is a retaliation.
11. Maybe it was a subtle form of retaliation.
12. He never said a single word in retaliation.
13. 11 They're pursuing a strategy of massive retaliation.
14. Does Sanchez worry about attempts at disguised retaliation?
15. Dulles used massive retaliation as the chief instrument of containment.
16. Many fear retaliation and restrict their speech and activities accordingly.
17. Instead, pause and consider the consequences of thoughtless retaliation.
18. What reason to forgo retaliation is found at Romans 12:19?
19. There's a difference between terrorism and a justifiable act of retaliation.
20. Marine commander Lieutenant General Yoo Nak-joon vowed "thousand-fold" retaliation.
21. This retaliation operation was reportedly planned several weeks in advance.
22. Dryad : Flyer, No Enemy Retaliation, Spray Attack(Sentencedict.com ), Treant Union.
23. Alarmed by the case, foreign governments are talking of retaliation.
24. The armed forces were on high alert to guard against any retaliation.
25. Unfortunately the translation of "vengeance" conveys ideas of vindictiveness , revenge, and retaliation.