Nghĩa của từ retard|retards bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·tard || rɪ'tɑrd /-'tɑːd]
(Slang) person with mental retardation (derogatory); (Slang) stupid person, person who behaves foolishly (derogatory); delay, retardation, deceleratio
Đặt câu với từ "retard|retards"
1. Hey, speaking of retards...
2. Go on, you retards!
3. Ment Retard.
4. Cold weather retards the growth of the crops.
5. They'd call them rejects and defects and retards.
6. 9 Cold weather retards the growth of the crops.
7. What are you laughing at, retard?
8. We're going to this party, retard.
9. Process for highly shape selective dewaxing which retards catalyst aging
10. A serologic reaction retards the growth of the pollen tube.
11. The rearward regiments are in painful retard.
12. 9 It's the laughing gas. It make your reflexes retard.
13. 8 Please sexist in eagerr resume dawn eagerr appliunusualion retard.
14. 10 The rearward regiments are in painful retard.
15. Then they get down on all fours and start wailing like retards
16. 4 Even in small amounts, lead can retard development in children.
17. Continuing violence will retard negotiations over the country's future.
18. It's the laughing gas. It make your reflexes retard.
19. You fucking retards are presuming there's a god, when it's an unnecessary addition.
20. 1 Continuing violence will retard negotiations over the country's future.
21. A rise in interest rates would severely retard economic growth.
22. 16 Writing may retard the process of language change under certain conditions.
23. 7 This type of packaged should help retard flavor deterioration.
24. 6 Pigments that retard to the corrosion in the substrate.
25. 5 The brain damage will retard the child's language development.