Nghĩa của từ retardation bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·tar·da·tion || ‚rɪːtɑr'deɪʃn /-tɑː'd-]
limitedness or slowness of intellectual and/or emotional development; deceleration, act of slowing down; hindrance, impediment, something that causes a delay
Đặt câu với từ "retardation"
1. Down Syndrome syndrome is the most common genetic cause of metal retardation mental retardation.
2. 20) Down Syndrome syndrome is the most common genetic cause of metal retardation mental retardation.
3. Preparation of nuclei and gel retardation assays.
4. Cellulose acetate film with regulated retardation and thickness
5. Results In Ankang experimental station, these mental retardation population caused by non-specific mental retardation and endemic sub-clinical cretinism, have heritability of
6. Affected birds showed growth retardation and hypogenesis of feather.
7. They are associated with physical problems, microcephaly and mental retardation.
8. Objective:To investigate the effect of Lipopolysaccharide(LPS)on intra-uterine fetal death(IUFD), fetal growth retardation(IUGR)and skeletal development retardation in mice.
9. Trisomy 21 is a congenital defect causing mental retardation.
10. 8) Results In Ankang experimental station, these mental retardation population caused by non-specific mental retardation and endemic sub-clinical cretinism, have heritability of
11. Severe iron deficiency can cause developmental delay and growth retardation.
12. 3 Severe iron deficiency can cause developmental delay and growth retardation.
13. Autistic intelligence varies widely, from severe retardation to savant syndrome.
14. The disorder has also been associated with mild mental retardation.
15. Many factors can lead to growth retardation in unborn babies.
16. She has a problem with retardation, but she's full of love.
17. Most children with Down syndrome have mild - to - moderate mental retardation.
18. Down syndrome is the most common genetic cause of mental retardation.
19. 2 Tissue membrane is the retardation cingulum of dust transference in vivo.
20. 7) They are associated with physical problems, microcephaly and mental retardation.
21. mental retardation - 1 gene ( FMR 1 ) by cyclic adenosine monophosphate ( cAMP ).
22. Various tests suggested gross retardation by the end of the first year.
23. 29) Down syndrome is the most common genetic cause of mental retardation.
24. Ammonia disappears rapidly and the urea concentration rises with a slight retardation.
25. Retardation film, manufacturing method thereof, and liquid crystal display device including same
26. In some cases, there is also mental retardation and soft-tissue calcifications.
27. Children who are infected with rubella before birth are at risk for growth retardation ; mental retardation ; malformations of the heart and eyes ; deafness ; and liver , spleen , and bone marrow problems .
28. The partial trisomy 10q of the proband had induced mental retardation, severe retardation of growth, ocular anomalies, agenesis of the palate, low implantation of the ears, micrognathia bone anomalies and cardiac malformation.
29. Other features include birth weight, growth and growth retardation, mental retardation, small head, round face, low ears, eyes from too broad, muscle tight low-end, on epicanthus , palm, and so on.
30. 25) His daughter Laura from first marriage was institutionalized because of mental retardation.
31. Transmission line power flow controller with unequal advancement and retardation of transmission angle
32. Thus, they have remained at the same level of retardation throughout their childhood.
33. 3) In some cases, there is also mental retardation and soft-tissue calcifications.
34. Childhood Crohn's disease is often complicated by retardation of linear growth and pubertal development.
35. Blood bag centrifuge Precision RPM meter plus stopwatch to control speed, acceleration and retardation.
36. Excessive drinking during pregnancy can cause mental retardation and physical problems with the child.
37. Iodine deficiency disorders will lead to goiter hypothyroidism , mental retardation, cretinism, and so on.
38. FIG. 2 Results of gel retardation assays using several of the mutant MetJ repressors.
39. 2) Those born with it can develop mental retardation, epilepsy and blindness - sometimes years later.
40. There are four manifestations of deviant development (Death, Malformation, Growth Retardation and Functional Defect).
41. Psychology The state or condition of being an imbecile; moderate or severe mental retardation.
42. Those born with it can develop mental retardation, epilepsy and blindness - sometimes years later.
43. Cohen syndrome has several characteristics such as obesity[Sentencedict.com], mental retardation and craniofacial dysmorphism .
44. Ohio uses local boards to manage its outpatient mental health and mental retardation services.
45. 30) Survey On Physical Function Developmental Level Of Students With Mental Retardation In beijing.
46. Objective To investigate the characteristics of cognitive evoked potentials in mental retardation and idiot savant.
47. It is the most common cause of preventable mental retardation, including low IQ (intelligence quotient).
48. Objective To study the changes of the fetal circulation in intrauterine growth retardation (IUGR) cases.
49. Such lipid accumulation frequently leads to mental retardation or progressive loss of central nervous system functions.
50. This approach, although still somewhat restrictive has led to reasonable predictions of relaxation and retardation spectra.