Nghĩa của từ retch|retched|retches|retching bằng Tiếng Anh
try to vomit, make an unsuccessful effort to heave; vomit, heave
Đặt câu với từ "retch|retched|retches|retching"
1. The smell made me retch.
2. The smell made her retch.
3. The strange smell made me retch.
4. The younger woman's retching grew louder.
5. The sight of blood makes him retch.
6. 6 He retched,(www.Sentencedict.com) thin vomit spattering on the floor.
7. Nausea of vomiting or retching with great anxiety.
8. He retched, thin vomit spattering on the floor.
9. To cause to choke, retch, or undergo a regurgitative spasm.
10. The foul smell of his body made me retch.
11. The woman with the baby was retching in the doorway.
12. As always, the gin made him shudder and even retch slightly.
13. The smell from the creek was enough to make you retch.
14. He leaned heavily against the binnacle to steady himself, retching a little.
15. I felt some nausea and retched several times. But I didn't throw up anything.
16. To the sound of retching and a flushing toilet we're straight into "Puke".
17. He wants to retch but he does not want to make a sound.
18. Only fear kept him from retching when he had taken a long drink.
19. She finds herself in a "knocked-down world", retching and coughing up blood.
20. 28 I felt some nausea and retched several times. But I didn't throw up anything.
21. Fourth Aunt listened with alarm to the sound of the middle-aged woman retching.
22. I fled back to the privacy of my own room to retch and vomit.
23. He gave a loud moan and with a sudden retch, vomited all over the floor.
24. He threw up so easily, not like an adult retching and covered with cold sweat.
25. The sunlight was too bright and the cabin too smelly - anything could make me retch.