Nghĩa của từ retell|retelling|retells|retold bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·tell || ‚rɪː'tel]
tell again, relate again, narrate agai
Đặt câu với từ "retell|retelling|retells|retold"
1. These are Grimm's fairy tales retold in English.
2. Can you retell the story?
3. Retell the story in English.
4. Could you retell me the story?
5. Old men retold old tales once again.
6. He has retold the story countless times.
7. Retell briefly the story of William Tell.
8. The film retells the famous legend with a Marxist spin.
9. In China the story has been retold endlessly.
10. Please retell the fairy story in English.
11. 7 The film retells the famous legend with a Marxist spin.
12. Use the following words to retell the story.
13. Lucilla often asks her sisters to retell the story.
14. Come to the front and retell the story.
15. The students had to retell the story in their own words.
16. After the questions one student will retell the story.
17. Many an old story was retold, and ancient conundrum repeated.
18. 8 Come to the front and retell the story.
19. Later, in the retelling, the act would take on a certain amount of bravado.
20. Encourage the students to retell the story like a chant.
21. Try to retell the story in your own words.
22. These stories were told and retold, mainly from memory.
23. After that, retell the dialogue in your own words, OK ?
24. I have, in my mind, retold my life, epoch by epoch.
25. Retell the passage according to the information in the form.