Nghĩa của từ retention|retentions bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·ten·tion || rɪ'tenʃn]
act of keeping possession; maintenance, act of holding; memory, capacity to remembe
Đặt câu với từ "retention|retentions"
1. Retentions for administrative costs of managing the aid
2. I was sick of concealments - those retentions of his.
3. Retentions is located east the Queen's road and the Xiamen street border prewar building.
4. Context-retention controller and method for context retention in wireless access networks
5. Retention periods can be changed by adjusting the period of the retention rule.
6. * Constipation and urinary retention
7. Retention period was 3 her.
8. A hold overrides any retention rule.
9. Files subject to multiple retention rules are always preserved according to the rule with the longest retention period.
10. Visual material aids the retention of information.
11. Without the topsoil, water retention is negligible.
12. Retention of skilled practitioners is a problem.
13. Soil water retention is essential to life.
14. AIG furor puts spotlight on retention bonuses.
15. Without water retention the land becomes baked.
16. If no, what is your retention period?
17. Water retention and lipid content determine juiciness.
18. Spain has a retention period of one year.
19. Then scroll down to the Retention Policy section.
20. 14 Visual material aids the retention of information.
21. 4 Without the topsoil, water retention is negligible.
22. The retention of data in a storage device.
23. Improving retention and drainage in alkaline fine paper
24. Or the bleeding blitzed her short-term retention.
25. 3 He has a problem with urinary retention.