Nghĩa của từ retest|retested|retesting|retests bằng Tiếng Anh
test again, recheck, re-examine, reinvestigate
Đặt câu với từ "retest|retested|retesting|retests"
1. The patient has been retested.
2. Then the arm muscles are retested.
3. Retest results implement percentile system, retest results of candidates who are not taking a pass.
4. Subjects were retested one month later.
5. Reserved space for marking subsequent pressure retest date.
6. We should retest him for bacterial meningitis.
7. A nurse is to be retested once a year.
8. Prices often rally to retest spike day's high.
9. 1 st Resample/ retest positive site and adjacent sites
10. After they pull back, they often retest the extremes of those breakouts.
11. To complement missing data, for each test chemical a maximum number of two additional tests is admissible (“retesting”).
12. A representative sample should be taken for the purpose of performing a retest.
13. We could require a retest after compulsory retraining for any new driver caught driving badly.
14. The unrepeatable test shall not be retested. The client shall give up the right of dissent.
15. We propose that all women with mild to moderate dyskaryosis are retested for high-risk human papillomavirus after 6 months.
16. Science will test and retest its findings and will not hold anything sacred enough to question.
17. Cronbach’s alpha was a=0.90, the test-retest-reliability after three months was r=0.87.
18. This is the result that should have been compared to a similar test and retest done after a night's sleep.
19. Strength and bending resistance test, welding heat test and highly accelerated life test (HALT) were retested up to grade.
20. In fact, you may be requested to leave your car at the test station until it has a retest.
21. It is up to the scientist to TEST and retest the theory, and attempt to disprove the alternative.
22. Objective To evaluate Test-retest reliability of Mandarin monosyllable lists with equivalency in audibility in hearing loss group.
23. Fire officers blamed an 'airborne irritant' but the retest found no trace and the source is still unknown.
24. A test-retest reliability coefficient after one week was . 80 for the PRQ85-Part 2 and . 91 for the ESCA.
25. That calculated time-of-flight was compared to the effectively measured time-of-flight in the recent neutrino retest.