Nghĩa của từ rethink|rethinking|rethinks|rethought bằng Tiếng Anh
[re·think || ‚rɪː'θɪŋk]
reconsider, give a subject second thought, contemplate agai
Đặt câu với từ "rethink|rethinking|rethinks|rethought"
1. The article caused a rethink in microeconomics, a rethink that is still going on.
2. A good deal of rethinking is needed on this question.
3. Reengineering often involves a radical rethinking of all business operations.
4. Perhaps it's time to rethink our priorities.
5. They rethink those wild and crazy college years.
6. Want to rethink the non-plan, shellhead?
7. Her family's disapproval made her rethink her plans.
8. We should rethink the present situation before deciding.
9. Achor suggests that you rethink each of your daily tasks.
10. We need to radically rethink our view of intelligence.
11. Instead of rethinking their programme, they redoubled their efforts to implement it.
12. So this is the time when some Governments are having to rethink their position and many non-governmental organisations to rethink their strategies.
13. This new information means we should have a rethink.
14. I think we may have to rethink our policies fairly radically.
15. Constraints on spending have forced the company to rethink its plans.
16. The education minister personally persuaded the prime minister to rethink.
17. Both major political parties are having to rethink their policies.
18. The Royal Family must now rethink its attitude to marriage.
19. This has led some to rethink the policy of unquestioning engagement.
20. But by rethinking our approach to haircare, we can keep looking younger for longer.
21. We had to rethink the issues and create new touchstones....
22. She told SciDev.Net that scientists need to rethink their communication strategy.
23. Furthermore, great emphasis has been laid on innovation in Russia's psycholinguistic study, which deserves our rethinking.
24. Therefore we're to rethink the whole way we look at health.
25. The ethnical spirit of Marx includes the rethinking of ethnical living condition of modern society.