Nghĩa của từ reticulum|reticula bằng Tiếng Anh
network, web, reticulated structure; network of tissues or structures (Anatomy); second stomach in ruminant animals (Zoology)
Đặt câu với từ "reticulum|reticula"
1. The smooth endoplasmic reticula took part in the endogenous yolk formation by being transformed to rough endoplasmic reticula or fusing with rough endoplasmic reticula .
2. Besides the agranular endoplasmic reticulum, there are special granular forms of endoplasmic reticulum with bent parallel double membranes enclosing lipid droplets and communicating with the agranular endoplasmic reticulum.
3. 11 Calcium stores, endoplasmic reticulum and sarcoplasmic reticulum, play important functions in controlling the level of intracellular calcium.
4. Proinsulin is formed in rough endoplasmic reticulum.
5. Mulder: Do you have any idea what liver and onions go for in Reticula ?
6. The stomach included rumen, reticulum, omasum and abomasum.
7. Rough endoplasmic reticulum in STH cells are circumnuclear.
8. Role of the sarcoplasmic reticulum in smooth muscle.
9. It is possible that in a stress situation the agranular reticulum is increased at the expense of the granular reticulum.
10. 7 Role of the sarcoplasmic reticulum in smooth muscle.
11. One of the saclike vesicles that comprise the reticulum.
12. The sarcoplasmic reticulum is a system of intracellular membranes.
13. 1 Role of the sarcoplasmic reticulum in smooth muscle.
14. Epithelial cell reticulum expansion, reduced microvilli, chromosome concentration, increased lysosome.
15. 3 The sarcoplasmic reticulum is a system of intracellular membranes.
16. Goats use rumen, reticulum and omasum to digest silage.
17. Ischemia accelerated the degeneration of mitochondria and sarcoplasmic reticulum.
18. RESULTS: PDT resulted in condensation of mitochondria, reduction of rough endoplasmic reticulum, dilation of smooth endoplasmic reticulum, breakup of nuclear membrane and pyknosis of nucleolus .
19. Their rough surfaced endoplasmic reticulum was extended and mitochondrion swollen.
20. One of the saclike vesicles that comprise the endoplasmic reticulum.
21. 11 Epithelial cell reticulum expansion, reduced microvilli, chromosome concentration, increased lysosome.
22. There were intact parathyroid cells in the allografts which had abundant rough endoplasmic reticula , mitochondria and secretory granules.
23. A large number of GNM cells turned into necrosis, accompanying with the destruction of mitochondria and endoplasmic reticula.
24. In some cells the endoplasmatic reticulum reacts with colloidal iron.
25. There were abundant mitochondria, rough surfaced endoplasmic reticulum and ribosome.