Nghĩa của từ retire on pension bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "retire on pension"
1. I'm afraid I have quite a disinclination to retire on a pension.
2. I am afraid I have quite a disinclination to retire on a pension.
3. He is to retire on his sixtieth birthday.
4. He is hoping to retire early on medical grounds.
5. After I retire...
6. You're gonna retire, judge.
7. He lives on the retirement pension.
8. She lived on a small pension.
9. I live on an invalidity pension.
10. Most people retire at
11. I can't retire now.
12. An engine failure caused him to retire the race on lap
13. He has agreed to struggle on, though he was hoping to retire.
14. The cost of pension reforms must be measured on the basis of the pension scheme accounts.
15. The cost of pension reforms should be measured on the basis of the pension scheme accounts.
16. The cost of pension reforms should be measured on the basis of the pension scheme accounts
17. Another plus of the pension mortgage is that you can claim tax relief on your pension contributions.
18. The jury will now retire.
19. Benefits – Pension (Annuity) on superannuation and Death Cover.
20. She lives on her pension and her savings.
21. You will allow us to retire.
22. Many people retire in their sixties.
23. It was expedient to retire gracefully.
24. Actuarial gains or (-) losses on defined benefit pension plans
25. People who retire on fixed incomes have the greatest difficulty with rising prices.