Nghĩa của từ retired general bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "retired general"
1. Among his entourage was a retired general.
2. Retired General Uscátegui was later prosecuted, put on trial, and subsequently acquitted.
3. Harrison was a retired general and a member of the Whig Party. He became the ninth president of the United States.
4. In November of eighteen forty, the American people elected their ninth president, William Henry Harrison. The election of the retired general was expected.
5. Palin's ghostwriter, Lynn Vincent, has previously collaborated on the memoirs of a retired general, William Boykin, the former head of the US army's Special Forces Command.