Nghĩa của từ retiree|retirees bằng Tiếng Anh
one who has withdrawn from his job or occupation (usually due to old age)
Đặt câu với từ "retiree|retirees"
1. Unions and retiree groups insist they have it on good authority that the White House budget is unfriendly to feds and retirees.
2. Would I find life as a retiree boring?
3. Welcome to Samson's retirees party.
4. Pension checks are chronically late reaching retirees.
5. Savings will begin to dwindle as retirees run them down.
6. It is altogether has a worker 545 completely, among them bureau mechanism from retiree
7. 7 million retirees had participated in the basic pension insurance program.
8. Mr Smith was a rambunctious retiree who lost his nose to an untended skin cancer.
9. A retiree in Lucknow pays 1,000 rupees every year in order to collect her pension .
10. There is a fast-growing community of foreign retirees living in Pattaya.
11. This was no longer a slightly eccentric seaside retiree with a portfolio of amusing tricks.
12. Special adjustments to the sampling weights produce an unbiased estimate of retirees.
13. But he went out of his way to keep peace with retirees.
14. The neighborhood is a mixture of young couples, retirees and single professionals.
15. When that is taken away, the new retiree may no longer have a sense of purpose.
16. The results indicate that the impact of old age pension on retirees′ decision to work is not remarkable, but age, sex and technical certificate have remarkable impact on retirees′re-employment.
17. 17 The neighborhood is a mixture of young couples, retirees and single professionals.
18. Some of these are retirees, stay-at-home parents, people on disability and students.
19. Under the current system, workers' payroll taxes finance Social Security benefits for current retirees.
20. The population is composed partially of retirees and former students and teachers of Laurelwood Academy.
21. 27) When that is taken away, the new retiree may no longer have a sense of purpose.
22. Horowitz photographed this brown bear on Alaska's Kodiak Island. The retiree used a 70 - 200 mm zoom lens.
23. 9 Horowitz photographed this brown bear on Alaska's Kodiak Island. The retiree used a 70 - 200 mm zoom lens.
24. Most remain secret, but a handful have been revealed in memoirs or by loquacious retirees.
25. Retirees in accordance with national law refer to the normal retirement age of staff.