Nghĩa của từ retirement|retirements bằng Tiếng Anh
[re'tire·ment || rɪ'tɪə(r)mənt]
act of retiring; withdrawal from one's job or occupation (usually due to old age); stage in life when a person no longer works due to old age; income or pension received after retiring from a job
Đặt câu với từ "retirement|retirements"
1. Adjustments to accumulated depreciation i.e. disposals, retirements and adjustments
2. This year we have seen the retirements of several senior personnel.
3. There have been several retirements in my office recently.
4. Staff reductions could be achieved through attrition and early retirements.
5. Retirement celebrations and cut into their retirement cake.
6. Retirement age?
7. Early Retirement
8. Retirements included George Gyngell who ripped out his seat mountings in the lively conditions.
9. The basic state retirement pension will remain the foundation for retirement.
10. It means any other income after retirement will not effect retirement pension.
11. A SEP retirement account.
12. Dad's approaching retirement age .
13. In many states, liberalized workers' compensation programs have permitted unscrupulous employees to parlay minor ailments into early retirements.
14. Looks like early retirement.
15. Retirement got him fat.
16. They vouchsafed his retirement.
17. Buy yourself a retirement clock.
18. The higher death benefit before retirement is allowed for by an equivalent reduction in retirement benefit.
19. The rest will be part-time, seasonal, or contract workers, responsible for designing and choreographing their own careers and retirements.
20. How closely do industrial patterns of retirements in 1999 (Chart C) align to the demographic factors noted above?
21. Benefits, retirement, the whole enchilada.
22. • 009 - Senate N15 SUPPLEMENTARY RETIREMENT BENEFITS (SRB) ACT N151 Supplementary Retirement Benefit Account - Judges Department(s) Specific:
23. 4 The higher death benefit before retirement is allowed for by an equivalent reduction in retirement benefit.
24. He's coming up for retirement soon.
25. She took to painting after retirement.