Nghĩa của từ retirement fund bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "retirement fund"
1. Should I pull money from The retirement fund?
2. Treat it as a gift or a retirement fund
3. Not opening a retirement fund (as soon as possible).
4. Grandpa's retirement fund is almost used up by us.
5. A good marriage is like an incredible retirement fund.
6. This plan can enable you to have a retirement fund.
7. My family makes a generous donation to the policemen's retirement fund.
8. His retirement fund was set up to be paid as an annuity.
9. Second, what does this really accomplish besides depleting our savings and future retirement fund?
10. Interest, dividends and capital gains accumulate from year to year to provide an adequate retirement fund.
11. Hopefully, we are all putting a little money into a college savings fund and a retirement fund.
12. Plus, the financial markets should stay strong, with retirement fund investments continuing to reap decent returns for employees.
13. Hesta is a retirement fund for health and community services employees in Australia, with assets of 22 billion [dollars].
14. The cartoon reveals an astonishing scenario in which hundreds of old people are chasing a small bag tagged "retirement fund".
15. Upon leaving China, foreigners will be able to collect the individual contribution to the retirement fund. Corporate contributions cannot be collected.
16. In addition to the obvious of putting money into a retirement fund or savings account, there are hundreds of ways to save money.
17. In most cases it's a relatively high salary but there is also the annual bonus, stock options, retirement fund contributions and health insurance.
18. NEW YORK (Reuters) - As Wall Street imploded, Mark Posnick took his retirement fund out of Lehman Brothers and invested it with an online broker.
19. In fact, the interest rate you are earning on your retirement fund may exceed the interest rate you would pay for a home equity loan.
20. Her fund manager husband looked down on her poor family, even though her parents had spent their entire retirement fund to give her a dream wedding.
21. The California Public Employees' Retirement System, the nation's largest public retirement fund by assets, has lost 26% since the start of its fiscal year in July.
22. As our society turns gradually towards population aging , a series of severe problems about the retirement fund system emerge owing to the expanding scale of the old.
23. Later, he said that he did it for fun. Or he said that it was for money—that the books were going to be his "retirement fund.
24. Try the 'restart' strategy suggested by Prof. Loewenstein: Take your existing savings and set them aside in a diversified portfolio, such as a target-date retirement fund.
25. A recent report released by the central government shows that in most of the provinces in China, retirement fund fails to make ends meet -the expenditure always overweighs the income.
26. He inquired about his benefits package, which provided that if he chose to leave his 401(k) contributions in the education department's retirement fund, he'd get a guaranteed return of 8.25%.
27. But if you want to get rich, you need to pay yourself first, by putting money where it will work hard for you—whether that's in your retirement fund, a side business or investments like real estate.
28. Find out what it is that's adding to your family's stress. While you may not be able to get dad's job back or gain back your retirement fund, you can do things to reduce the stress in your home.
29. PAYROLL-MACHINE OPERATOR Bench-mark Position Number: 2 Summary Under the supervision of the machine room supervisor, operates a payroll machine to process pay-lists; prepares metal plates for employees on payroll, using an addressograph machine, and keeps plates updated; prepares nominal rolls of superannuation and retirement fund contributors; prepares time summaries, work cards, earnings cards and unemployment insurance cards.