Nghĩa của từ round robin bằng Tiếng Anh
a round-robin competition
We don't want round robins , we want the letters to be personal letters saying why the decision over Metrolink is bad news for you, for your business, your family or your job.
Đặt câu với từ "round robin"
1. Round - Robin Round - Robin method can be simple, variable time slice Round - Robin method, one or more round-robin queue.
2. Round - Robin Round - Robin method can be simple, variable time slice Round - Robin method, one or more Round - Robin queue.
3. a round robin story.
4. All three round-robin matches finished as draws.
5. A round-robin is like a football league.
6. The class sent a round robin letter to her.
7. 11 ECF, and deficit round - robin ( DRR ) with droptail.
8. RR is points or prize money won in the Round Robin Stage.
9. Axelrod's 14 - Prisoner's Dilemma round robin tournament was played on a computer.
10. In Listing we assign message priority simply on a round-robin basis.
11. For example, assume a multiprogramming environment with a round - robin CPU - scheduling algorithm.
12. Axelrod's 14 - player Prisoner's Dilemma round robin tournament was played on a computer.
13. A : Shall we adopt the round robin system or the knock - out system?
14. They now have only one round-robin group match left to make amends.
15. Mr. Speaker: I think that the Hon. Member might start the round robin.
16. 23 They now have only one round-robin group match left to make amends.
17. Did you sign that round robin that was sent to the manager this week?
18. However, a simple Weighted Round-Robin scheduling may cause throughput unbalance among input queues.
19. We sent a round robin to the boss asking him to change the shift system.
20. Since there are six matches is played , so the round robin system will is adopted.
21. They beat England 4-1 in their last round-robin match at Nagoya in Japan.
22. To balance the workload, incoming requests are partitioned among running processes in a round-robin manner.
23. In this configuration, all of the IP addresses will be attempted in a round-robin manner.
24. In case of equal priorities and equal states, HTB serves these classes, using round robin algorithm.
25. In a three-pair round robin tournament they finished ahead of Simon Jacob and Anthony Chapman.
26. In matches round robin system, the winner gains 2 points and the loser gains 1 point.
27. A complete set of round-robin tests is performed to make sure this is the case.
28. The simulation experiments compared ADRRA with IEEE 802.11 ECF, and deficit round - robin ( DRR ) with droptail.
29. 27 However,(www.Sentencedict.com) a simple Weighted Round-Robin scheduling may cause throughput unbalance among input queues.
30. Kay had dislocated her left kneecap in her semi - final match of the round robin tournament.
31. The event's name was changed to Wuxi Classic in 2010, and the round-robin stage was abandoned.
32. Although South Africa had won all its round-robin matches, it lost in the final to India.
33. Also, non-RT Java implementations typically use a round-robin preemptive scheduling approach with unpredictable scheduling order.
34. Functional Tester records the time of each transaction in a round robin database and graphs the results.
35. The eight Olympic entries will be split into two four-team, round-robin groups for the first round.
36. Each of the partition numbers is sequentially repeated in a round-robin fashion to fill the partitioning map.
37. FIFO scheduling behaves differently from round-robin scheduling, and the differences can cause hangs in some Java programs.
38. Cricket this year switches to an eight-aside round robin for under-12 teams, run over two days.
39. This paper presents a new scheduling algorithm, called layering round robin(LRR), which is based on current available algorithms.
40. 21 Each of the partition numbers is sequentially repeated in a round-robin fashion to fill the partitioning map.
41. The 2 Linux scheduler used a circular queue for runnable task management that operated with a round-robin scheduling policy.
42. To accommodate that change, it also means a knock-out, rather than round-robin format, which is never exactly satisfactory.
43. Thus , in a round-robin CPU-scheduling algorithm , for example , the time quantum should be substantially larger than 0.516 seconds .
44. The Round-Robin is carried out in collaboration with ACI-ASCE committee 447 (“Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures”).
45. For multiple-partition database partition groups, the partition numbers of the database partition group are specified in a round-robin fashion.
46. The eight teams will play a round-robin tournament beginning on July with the top four advancing to single-elimination semifinals.
47. Last night Lendl had little difficulty in defeating John McEnroe 6- 6-4 at the conclusion of the round robin phase.
48. On the basis of that, a round robin scheduling method among two or more tasks having the same priority is given.
49. Wozniacki fell to 1-1 in the round-robin phase after losing 6- 4- 6-3 against Zvonareva in the late match.
50. Based on the analysis of I/O node failure, an efficient fault tolerance method called Round-robin Redundant Backup of Subfile is proposed.