Nghĩa của từ round table bằng Tiếng Anh
Đặt câu với từ "round table"
1. Put them on the round table.
2. He set at a round table.
3. This round table weighs about forty - five pounds.
4. Everybody from the Round Table is long dead.
5. They took a seat at the small round table.
6. We have a round table in our dining room.
7. They took their seats at the small round table.
8. We are still open-minded about any round-table conference.
9. Sir Gawain was a knight of King Arthur's Round Table.
10. The next round-table meeting has been set for December
11. Darwin was not ridiculed by his university's biology round table.
12. He believes you're all modern-Day knights of the round table.
13. They sat at a round table covered with a lace cloth.
14. I'm not aware of the IPR round table meeting you mentioned.
15. At Merlin's instigation, Arthur founds the Fellowship of the Round Table.
16. From February to April 1989, he participated in the Round Table talks.
17. A round table might set an early date for new parliamentary elections.
18. This excludes several hundred round-table meetings where numerous companies were present.
19. The two leaders will also address the India Arogya CEOs round table.
20. Other famous Round Table Knights included Lancelot , Bedevere, Bors, Galahad , Perceval and Modred.
21. Wolfowitz also attended a round-table discussion with private sector leaders in Johannesburg.
22. All parties took part in the round table discussions on the peace process.
23. Guinevere arrived at King Arthur's castle with her ladies and the Round Table.
24. It was a round-table discussion, which allowed us to answer any questions.
25. The 1989 Round Table Talks led to Solidarity's participation in the 1989 election.
26. A round table was covered with a white linen cloth and glistening silverware.
27. Sir Boast-a-lot was the bravest and cleverest knight at the round table.
28. Address on Strategic Affairs and Foreign Policy and opening of India-Australia Round Table
29. The three of them sat at the only round table, Sollozzo refusing a booth.
30. There was a paperback on the round table to the right of her chair.
31. Arthurian legend, a nephew of King Arthur and a Knight of the Round Table.
32. To take appropriate follow‐up actions on the outcomes of the present Round Table;
33. Sir Galahad was the noblest and purest of the Knights of the Round Table.
34. The Essen manual on stroke summarizes all results of the local round table talks.
35. At the 1993 Paris round-table meeting, donors pledged around $1.9billion to Vietnam’s development.
36. 30 A round table was covered with a white linen cloth and glistening silverware.
37. 8 Arthurian legend, a nephew of King Arthur and a Knight of the Round Table.
38. It is also home to Winchester Castle and the legendary Round Table of King Arthur.
39. A round table covered in cracked oilcloth stood bare of bowls, jugs, cups and saucers.
40. This was the beginning of the famous Algonquin Round Table, a renowned intellectual literary circle.
41. On a small round table, polished for him by Dadda, was a bust of Tace.
42. In the kitchen there was a round table with a vase of flowers on it.
43. The idea stems from the Arthurian legend about the Knights of the Round Table in Camelot.
44. Net Budgetary Expenditures Loans, Investments and Advances National Round Table on the Environment and the Economy
45. As a member of Solidarity, he took part in the Polish Round Table Talks of 1989.
46. Unionists insisted that the conference would mark the cut-off point for the round table talks.
47. Round table 3 will focus on the multidimensional aspects of international migration and development, including remittances;
48. Myers' staff has also organized more than 000 round-table meetings with women across the country.
49. Merlin was the magician in the stories of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
50. 6 Unionists insisted that the conference would mark the cut-off point for the round table talks.